October 06, 2012

Planning...

I just had to write this little post for myself - as a side note to write down in a journal later about our plan for Levon.

My husband and I officially started dating December 26th of 2008. We got married August 14th of 2010. Months later, we decided to move back to my home state and have a little family. We moved from Austin, Texas to Gardiner, Maine in November of 2010. We planned our baby, Levon, and we conceived him on December 11th, 2010. I paid extremely close attention and had implantation bleeding on the 14th and 15th of December, respectively. I took three pregnancy tests on December 31st, 2010, and found out we were expecting our little bundle of joy.... I found our midwives when I was 16 weeks pregnant, and at our 19 week ultrasound we found that we were having a precious baby boy. What an amazing series of events for us...

Now we have a gorgeous 13 month old son that makes all of our days so bright, and completes our little family. I feel so lucky!

...and what an amazing feeling, these days, to fall in love, get married, and actually plan our baby... I'm very proud of our family for this. Very proud. It's a rare thing these days. A rare value system, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment