October 15, 2012

Life sure is good... [a photo post giving thanks]

Fall is in the air. It's in the crispness of every breath I take. Of every crunchy leaf I step on. The colors and the feelings Fall encompasses completely surround, and engulf all of my being.

My family will soon find serenity and security here, with this beautiful view of an ocean cove as our back drop. Our back yard. Our peace and our quiet.

The center of my internal Universe.

Many, many a cozy and inviting family dinners will be had here, in this room, with people we love.

I do so enjoy relaxing evenings with my wonderful and supportive husband. He doesn't mind I drink my class in a glass chardonnay, as long as he gets his extra pale ale. They frame a photo from our wedding day just perfectly, don't you think?

I find that laughter, will surely heal my soul.

 I find that people who cause me to chuckle, giggle, hold my sides, and grin from ear to ear, are the people who are indeed, those of which that are only worth my time and energy. My husband snapped these two gems of me.

Through the looking gate, and into Levon's world... a small snippet of an outrageous babe..

My mumsie and I are close as can be. We think alike, we look alike, we talk alike... the saying sure is true: the apple don't fall far from the tree.

I wouldn't be who I am without you, mum.

The wonderful husband and the pups and one of our cats relaxing in our humble abode... one of the last times we will do so in our current residence!

"None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm." - Henry David Thoreau
Wiser words were never spoken.
I don't believe this boy will ever outlive enthusiasm.. he encompasses it in his sweet, bright soul.

I am thankful every day for my loving family. I am thankful I am able to enjoy their sweet smiles every day, and encouraging love that never falters. I love you all... you are my heart, my soul, my spirit fire eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment