|Our homegrown jalapenos.|
|Sweet, yellow onion.|
|Organic, white rice.|
Organic baby reds at a boil.
- Chop 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (into whatever size you prefer) and fully cook in pan. Set aside.
- Boil 1 cup of organic white rice (or rice of your choice). Set aside, keep warm.
- Rinse and boil one pound bag of organic baby red potatoes (you can do this while you are in the second 15 minute simmering period of completing your sauce).
- 8 tablespoons olive oil (can substitute for coconut oil, sunflower, etc)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced ginger root
- 3 tsp minced garlic cloves
- 2 c coconut milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp organic black pepper
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- Heat oil in pan and add onion. Stir over high heat for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add garlic and ginger. Keep it at a boil for 30 seconds while stirring. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and heavy cream. While stirring, bring to boil. Simmer to 15 minutes.
- Add spices and simmer for 15 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes, add chicken, potatoes, and jalapenos so they can all warm together.
- Serve over rice. Salt to taste if the 1tsp wasn't enough.