September 10, 2011

Venturing out...

(Patrick, Levon, and I at The Hill in the Ville Music Festival - September 10th, 2011)

One of my favorite local bands played a show nearby this afternoon that we brought Levon out to! The Brew played at the Hill in the Ville for an hour and a half today. Levon slept through pretty much the entire thing minus a snack and a diaper change, but we danced around with Auntie Haley and Emris all afternoon! Patrick was a sweetie and hung around with Milo so Haley and I could go front and center to dance for the last few songs! It was Levon's third Brew show, the first two being in utero, but his third, all the same!

(Myself and my sister, Haley, at the music festival.)

(Uncle Packy and Milo playing around in the grass at the music festival.)


The show was at a water front park with this mill across the river. It was a pretty cool venue... outside on a breezy fall day, and family friendly. I'm so glad that we were able to go. I'm still pretty sore down there, but it was worth every minute. I have been getting so stir crazy being stuck in the house all the time! I always itch to go for a walk or something but I know I would probably make it like halfway around the block before I wanted to turn around and go home... I was really happy to be able to make it "so far." The festival was about an hour away... 

(My baby and I, dancing together!)

(Haley dancing with a sleeping Emris!)

(Levon sleeping on the blanket in the shade provided by me!)

(My gorgeous husband enjoying the afternoon.)

(Milo and Emris soaking up The Brew and some sun!)

(The stage at The Hill in the Ville.)

Overall, it was a super awesome afternoon with my favorite people! I can't wait to get out and do something fun again, but for now I'm content with sitting here on the couch, on my booty, watching South Park and writing this blog post, recovering some more....

No comments:

Post a Comment