September 22, 2011

Pain in the...


Levon and I had a tough night. It didn't have anything to do with breastfeeding - we're pretty much over the hump with that. He was up from 3:00am until 8:00am with only 45 minutes of sleep from 4:45am to 5:30am. I always know when it's a bad night... I have to tell Patrick that he should probably go sleep on the couch if he wants to get some sleep due to baby and Mom crying all hours of the night. Poor guy.

Needless to say, I am TIRED. Even still after we slept from 8:00am until 1:15pm... but by getting so upset and staying up with him for such a long time, wishing I was asleep - it doesn't begin to make up for the shut eye that was lost in the night.

Also, for some reason my back has started hurting pretty badly... when I lean over to change his diaper or need to bend over to pick something up. I hope it doesn't last too long.... I have to lean/bend over quite a bit as a new Mom.. for the dogs, and the cats, too. I probably ought to take some Ibuprofen but honestly, I really don't feel like moving my lazy booty off of the couch for the next couple hours. Probably just to get Levon out of his baby swing and bring him over to the couch with me. I really need to take a nap.

If I get some motivation later on, I'm going to try and post his bath time pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment