November 06, 2012

I have learned..

I feel so strongly about this quote, as my husband and I, and even just myself, before we met - have been so down and so out. With nothing. With no hands up, no hand outs. Without food, without love, feeling so alone. If you are here, just know that you are not alone, that we have all been there at some point or another in our lives. If you need help, I know it can hurt your pride, but do not be afraid to ask. No one needs to feel the pain of an empty heart, empty belly, empty anything. You are loved, needed, and cared about by at least one person in this world. Remember it.

So, I absolutely love this quote and relate to it so strongly. I needed, for myself, to do a remade version of the images with this quote over layed that I've seen plastered all over Facebook. All of the versions I've come across have been so tacky and so awfully done, horrible font choices, ugh. Just bad quality. So, I took one of the photos from my collection of our new backyard, of the cove and used that. I wanted to share this with you all.. so here it is. Feel free to re-post, but do not remove my watermark as it is my image editing and my photograph. I do not claim to take credit for the quote, but I also do not know who said it so it is marked unknown. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment