October 14, 2011

Good old fashion values....


I know, I know. I've been really bad at this blogging thing for the past week and a half or so. I'm working on it, it's just tough having a new baby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and myself to take care of! All of my time is taken up! But I'll get into the swing of things. The photo above is the nursing necklace I made for Levon this week. My Mom is a super sweetheart and bought all of the beads for me to make it. He loves to stare at it and hopefully soon he will start grasping it and playing with it while he nurses!

Levon has spent a bunch of time with his Nana and his Grammaw this past week! I'm glad he has both grandparents to lean on as he grows up, considering he doesn't have a grandfather on either end. He is truly blessed in the Nana department!

Nana Bonnie & Levon!

Grammaw Cathy & Levon!

And, speak of the peanut, he is now awake and I must tend to him! Until next time... (which will be his first bath photos, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment